Saturday, April 16, 2011

he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
the shadows are everywhere nothing is right everything is wrong it's all his fault for leaving where did he go goddamitfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone he's gone
scared
nothing is the way it's supposed to be. woke up and the day was wrong, and now it's worse and it's all because he's gone and fuckfuckfuckfuck



I'm alone now, aren't I?



I don't know who "7" is... was... but he's gone. I know that much. He's gone and I'm alone.

Aside from... fuck.

Have to run. Don't know where. Don't know why. Just have to... run. Whoever 7 was, he had access to my house, my computer, my room... packed a bag, found it in my closet. Laptop, money, clothes, food, the essentials... scary that he could get in here, but I'm thankful.

the fuck was that... spot of light by the window...

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

have to go

running

fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment